Vagisha Kaushik|Sep 28, 2023
MAH MBA CET 2023 registration ends today; apply at cetcell.mahacet.org
MAH MBA CET 2023 will be conducted for admission to MBA, MMS and management programmes on March 18 and 19.
NEW DELHI: The State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra, will conclude the registration for MBA Common Entrance Test (MBA CET) 2023 today, March 11, 2023. Candidates who have not yet applied for the exam for admission to MBA, MMS programmes can complete MAH MBA CET 2023 registration online on the official website, mbacet2023.mahacet.org. MAH MBA CET 2023 is scheduled to be held on March 18 and 19.
Latest: MAH MBA CET Question/Sample Papers
Recommended: MAH MBA CET Preparation Tips | Syllabus
Suggested: Boost your CAT preparation with a comprehensive 60-day study material by Experts
Also See: 500+ Idioms and Phrases: Boost your MBA Exam Success!
Candidates belonging to general category will have to pay Rs 1,000 as application fee, while candidates belonging to the reserved and Persons with Disabilities (PwD) categories need to pay Rs 800 as application fee.
Candidates will have to be able to pay the fees through online system only by internet payment, credit card, or debit card, internet banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets, UPI for which the service charges.
How to apply for MAH MBA CET 2023
- Visit the MHT CET official website – cetcell.mahacet.org.
- On the homepage, click on the link 'MAH MBA CET 2023 registration' for fresh registration.
- Generate login credentials by entering personal details.
- Re-login with generated credentials and fill the application form as instructed.
- Upload the necessary documents or certificates in the specified format.
- Pay the application fee and submit the application form
- Download the confirmation page and save it for future use.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.