Maharashtra SET 2019 Result Declared - Download in 5 Steps
NEW DELHI, OCTOBER 11: Savitribai Phule Pune University has declared the MH-SET 2019 results along with the answer key and cut off in online mode for the exam conducted on June 23. Candidates who have appeared for the exam can now login to check their result and marks on the official website. To check the results, they need to enter their seat number, name, and date of birth. According to media reports, 79,879 candidates appeared for the exam out of which only 5,415 candidates qualified. The overall pass percentage is 6.87%. Candidates can also check the Goa SET 2019 results along with the Maharashtra State Eligibility Test result.
Steps to check the results of MH-SET 2019:
1. Visit the official website of MH-SET 2019 - setexam.unipune.ac.in
2. Select Exam Date (23 June 2019)
3. Enter name, seat number, date of birth and mobile number
4. Click on the "Search Result" tab to check the result
5. Print and Download for future purpose
Savitribai Phule Pune University has also declared the following along with the SET result
- Seat No of Qualified candidates
- Qualifying cutoff percentage for all categories and PwD
- Guidelines for SET qualified candidates
The university has also mentioned that the result is provisional and subject to fulfilment of the eligibility criteria. Candidates who wish to make corrections in their application forms can apply to the university on payment of Rs 500 via DD in favour of "Finance and Accounts Officer, SPPU, Pune".
What after the result?
Qualified candidates should submit following necessary self-attested documents, along with their application form downloaded by November 11, 2019:
- Final Year Mark list of Master's Degree or P.G. Diploma or equivalent examination.
- Marriage certificate/Gazette Copy (in case of any change in name)
- Caste Certificate/Validity Certificate issued by Competent Authority from Maharashtra /Goa, in support the claim.
- Valid Non Creamy layer Certificate for OBC/SBC/DT(A)/NT(B)/NT(C)/NT (D)/SEBC Category candidates.
- Medical Certificate is given by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format in case of Visually/Blind or Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- Necessary certificates for claiming under transgender and orphan.
The qualified candidates should inform about the change of address to the SET exam conducting body at the following address:
Savitribai Phule Pune University Campus,