Ujjwal Kirti|Oct 22, 2021
- MCAER PG CET 2019 application process announced; Know how to apply
MCAER PG CET 2019 application process announced; Know how to apply
New Delhi, December 15: Maharashtra Council of Agricultural Education and Research (MCAER) has announced the application process for MCAER PG CET 2019. Candidates will need to apply online for MCAER PG CET 2019. The last date to fill MCAER PG CET 2019 application form is January 12, 2019. The institute will be conducting a Common Entrance Test (CET) for admissions into its various postgraduate programmes. The candidates who wish to apply for their postgraduate agriculture programmes can now apply for the MCAER PG CET 2019 in online mode by visiting the official website.
How to register for MCAER PGCET application form?
- Click on the official link.
- Click on the ‘login’ button. (Make sure you have a registered account first)
- Click on the ‘login’ button given on the login screen.
- Select the course from the available options.
- Click on the ‘next’ button. Confirm the information filled properly.
- Click on the ‘accept and proceed to pay’ option to remit the fee for MCAER 2019 PGCET application form.
- The candidate can pay for the fee via net banking/Debit cards/ Credit cards.
- Once, the payment is done, click on the ‘next’ button.
- Click on the ‘save’ option and take multiple print outs of the application form for further use
MCAER PG CET 2019 Application Fees
Candidates applying for MCAER PG CET 2019 will also need to pay an application fee. According to the official notification, the candidates can pay the MCAER PG CET application fees in offline mode using a State Bank of India e-Challan. Candidates can check below the amount of MCAER PG CET 2019 application fee to be paid.
MCAER PG CET Application Fees
MCAER PG CET Application Fee Amount (in INR)
Rs. 600 per paper
Reserved Category of Maharashtra State
Rs. 300 per paper
The candidates will receive confirmation emails and SMS on their registered email IDs and mobile numbers respectively. If the candidates fail to receive any notification then they should connect with the university officials immediately.
About MCAER PG CET 2019
Maharashtra Council of Agricultural Education and Research situated in Maharashtra will be conducting MCAER PG CET 2019 for admissions to its postgraduate programmes in an examination window of March 16 and March 18, 2019. The MCAER PG CET will be an offline paper comprising 200 objective-type questions of one mark each. The offline MCAER PG CET 2019 will be a two-hour duration paper, to be held in 14 centres of Maharashtra state. Based on the MCAER PG CET 2019 results, candidates will be offered admissions into the PG programmes.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.