Kapil Rawat|Oct 16, 2021
Nainital Bank Recruitment 2020, Apply for 30 CA and other Posts
New Delhi: Nainital Bank Limited is inviting applications for the recruitment of various posts. The Nainital bank recruitment is to fill in 30 vacancies for posts like Chartered Accountant, Credit Officer Risk Officer, Marketing Officer, Law Officer and Planning officer. The Nainital Bank Recruitment 2020 notification is released on its official website. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the recruitment notice can fill the application form before July 21, 2020. To know more about the Nainital Bank Recruitment, check the complete news here.
Highlights of Nainital Bank Recruitment 2020:
- The application fee is Rs. 1000.
- The minimum age limit is 21 years while the maximum age limit required is 32 years.
- Pay Scale of Rs. 23700, Rs. 31705 depending upon the post along with various other allowances.
- The shortlisting will be based on personal interview however the bank might also conduct written examination (depending upon the number of applications).
- A merit list will be prepared based on the interview and candidates will be selected for the vacant posts.
- Candidates must have a valid email ID while applying. This email ID will be used to receive admit card and the result.
How to apply for Nainital Bank Recruitment 2020?
- The application form format is mentioned at the end of the official notification.
- Candidates must submit their duly typed application by Speed Post to "The Vice President (HRM), The Nainital Bank Limited, Head Office, 7 Oaks Building, Mallital, Nainital-263001 (Uttarakhand)"
- Paste recent photograph and make your signature in the prescribed place.
- Submit Proof of age, certificates and mark sheets and appropriate documents in support of the desired post.
- To apply for more than one post, fill a separate form and pay a separate application fee.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.