Anu Parthiban|Dec 5, 2023
NATA 2023 phase 3 registration ends today; apply at nata.in
The NATA 2023 phase 3 exam will be held on July 9, 2023.
NEW DELHI: The Council of Architecture (COA) will close the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) 2023 phase 3 registration process today, June 27. Candidates can access the NATA application form 2023 for Phase 3 at nata.in. The NATA phase 3 exam is scheduled to be held on July 9.
Latest: NATA Preparation Tips
Recommended: NATA Previous Year Papers with Answer key
Also See: Best engineering colleges in India accepting NATA score
The application process involves several steps, including registration, form filling, document upload, fee payment, and form submission. Registered candidates can make changes in the NATA 2023 application form for the third phase till today.
Earlier, the NATA 2023 registration process for the first and second sessions was open till April 13 and May 24, respectively.
Eligibility Criteria for NATA 2023:
- Candidates must have appeared or passed 10+2 with physics, chemistry, and mathematics or equivalent qualification from a recognized board.
- Alternatively, candidates who have cleared the 10+3 diploma exam with mathematics as a compulsory subject are also eligible.
- 50 percent aggregate marks in physics, chemistry, and mathematics in 10+2 or a minimum of 50 percent marks in aggregate in the 10+3 diploma exam with mathematics as a compulsory subject is necessary.
NATA 2023 Registration Phase 3: Steps to apply online
The procedure to fill out the NATA application form 2023 is given below:
- Registration: Visit the official NATA website and click on the registration link. Fill in the required details such as name, email ID, and contact number to create an account.
- Fill Application Form: Fill in all the necessary details in the application form, including personal information, educational qualifications and preferred exam centres.
- Upload Documents: Upload the scanned copies of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents as specified in the application form.
- Fee Payment: Pay the application fee through the available payment options, such as credit/debit card, net banking or any other payment gateway provided.
- Review and Submit: Double-check all the details entered in the application form. If everything is accurate, submit the form.
- Print Confirmation Page: After successful submission, download and print the confirmation page for future reference. Make sure to keep a copy of the confirmation page and payment receipt.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.