Divyansh|Nov 17, 2023
NCHM counselling round 3 registration ends today; allotment result on July 8
The NCHM JEE round 3 document verification process is from July 9 to July 11.
NEW DELHI: The National Council of Hotel Management (NCHM) will close the NCHM JEE round 3 counselling registration 2023 today, July 7. The online registration link for the third counselling round of NCHM JEE is available at nchmcounselling.nic.in. The round 3 seat allotment result will be declared tomorrow.
Candidates whose names will be on the allotment list can make the payment and upload the required documents from July 9 to July 11. The document verification process is also from July 9 to July 11.
The NCHM JEE round 3 final withdrawal is on July 12. If there will be any vacancy after the third round allotment, it will be declared on July 13.
NCHM JEE Counselling 2023: Important Instructions
- Candidates should carefully consider all institutes and provide as many choices as possible during the counselling process.
- Provisionally admitted candidates must submit proof of passing the qualifying exam (10+2 or equivalent) by the last week of September. Failure to do so will result in the cancellation of admission.
- A secondary education board or pre-university certificate can be used as proof of date of birth during the admission procedure. Failure to provide this proof will lead to non-consideration for admission.
- Additional seats, ranging from 5 percent to 15 percent of the intake, may be offered to accommodate no-shows and dropouts during NCHMCT JEE 2023 counselling.
- Candidates must deposit a duly attested copy of their admit card with an invigilator for signature. The admit card should be kept safe and presented during the counselling process. A second copy should be retained at the test centre.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.