Divyansh|Nov 17, 2023
NCHMCT JEE counselling 2023 round 2 registration ends today
The NCHMCT counselling 2023 registration link is available at nchmcounselling.nic.in.
NEW DELHI: The National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT) will close the NCHM JEE counselling 2023 round 2 registration process today, June 26. Eligible candidates can register for NCHM Joint Entrance Examination 2023 counselling through the official website – nchmcounselling.nic.in. Candidates will also be able to lock their choices till today.
NCHMCT will declare the NCHMCT JEE 2023 round 2 seat allotment result online on June 27. Candidates can complete the fee payment process and upload the required documents from June 28 to July 1.
NCHMCT JEE 2023 Counselling: Document required
During NCHMCT JEE 2023 counselling registration, candidates need to submit several important documents, including:
- Certificate of clearing 10+2 level examination from recognized boards or universities.
- Admit card of NCHMCT JEE 2023
- Document supporting reservation claim.
- Class 10 or date of birth certificate.
- NCHMCT JEE 2023 application form.
- NCHMCT JEE 2023 result or scorecard.
- Medical certificate.
NCHMCT JEE 2023 Counselling Round 2: Steps to register online
To register for NCHMCT JEE counselling 2023, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website - nchmcounselling.nic.in
- Click on the 'NCHM 2023: Registration and Choice Filling' tab.
- Click on 'New Candidate Registration'.
- Accept the terms by selecting 'I Agree'.
- Enter your roll number, password, and security pin displayed on the screen.
- Click on the 'Sign in' button.
- Complete the choice filling for NCHMCT JEE.
- Click on the 'Submit' button to finalize the registration.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.