Press Trust of India|Oct 22, 2021
- NEET 2019 Application starts at 11.30 am on November 1
NEET 2019 Application starts at 11.30 am on November 1
NEW DELHI, November 1: National Testing Agency has issued a notice in all leading newspapers that NEET UG 2019 application form will be available from 11.30 am on November 1. The notice also mentions the major dates pertaining to the exam with time and other important information. The notice also confirms the official website of NEET 2019 which is ntaneet.nic.in.
Registrations start at 11.30 am on November 1 so candidates must keep their signature and photograph ready before they start filling the application form of NEET UG 2019. Check the notice below.
Some important points to note for filling the NEET UG Application Form 2019 are
1. Aadhaar Card not mandatory: As per the recent court ruling, Aadhaar card is not mandatory for filling the NEET application form.
2. Photograph and Signature Specifications are:
- Photograph: Postcard size picture with White background; Name of the candidate and date written on the photograph, Size - 10 Kb to 100 Kb and Format - JPG
- Signature: Sign with black pen on a White Background; file size 3 Kb to 20 Kb and format - JPG
Steps to fill the NEET 2019 Application Form are:
Step 1 – Registration
Step 2 – Filling up the application form – personal details, academic details and address, choice of exam centre, medium of question paper
Step 3 – Uploading of scanned documents
Step 4 – Payment of Application Fee:
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 1,400
- SC/ST/PH/ Transgender Candidates: Rs. 750
- Payment Mode: Credit/ Debit/ Net-banking/ UPI or though SBI Echallan
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.