Vagisha Kaushik|Dec 7, 2021
NEET PG 2019 Admit Card Released; 5 important points to know
NEW DELHI, DECEMBER 6: National Board of Examinations has released the NEET PG 2019 admit card in online mode for all candidates who have successfully applied for the entrance exam. The exam is to be held on January 6, 2019 for admissions to the MD/MS programmes offered across the country. Candidates have to login and download their NEET PG admit card. Check 5 important points to know while downloading it.
Recommended: Check Your Admission Chances for MD/MS/Diploma in All India Quota & State Level Counselings Based on Your NEET PG Rank, Check Now -NEET PG College Predictor
Check Your Admission Chances in DNB Programs Based on your NEET PG Rank, Check Now- DNB CET College Predictor
1. NEET PG 2019 admit card is only available online. Candidates have to login using their User ID and password to download it at the NBE website.
To download it click https://cdn3.digialm.com/EForms/configuredHtml/1815/57907/login.html
2. Check details and paste a passport size photograph: After downloading the admit card, candidates are advised to check the details for any discrepancy. They have to paste a recent passport size photograph in the space provided on the admit card.
3. Other documents to carry with the NEET PG 2019 admit card: Candidates must carry a valid photo ID card like Pan Card/ Passport/ Voter’s ID/ Aadhaar Card/ Driving License. They must also carry a photocopy of their permanent or provisional registration certificate issued by MCI/SMC
4. Candidates who have completed their MBBS or equivalent outside India can also show the pass certificate of the screening test (FMGE) if they don’t have the permanent or provisional SMC or MCI registration.
5. Foreign nationals appearing for NEET PG must also carry their passport along with the admit card while appearing for the exam. They must also carry proof of being a medical practitioner in their country.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.