NEET PG 2020 application form released; know the steps to apply
NEET PG 2020 All India & State College Predictor
Know your admission chances for MD/MDMS/Diploma in All India Quota & State Level Counselings
November 1; NEW DELHI: National Board of Examination (NBE) has released the application form of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for PG (NEET PG) courses. Candidates seeking a masters degree in MD/MS/PG Diploma and DNB CET must fill the online registration form on or before November 21, 2019. Only those candidates who possess a recognised MBBS degree and fulfil the other eligibility criteria will be able to fill the application form.
To successfully fill the application form, candidates will have to complete six different steps which include registration, filling of details in the form, uploading of scanned images/documents, choice of exam city, application fee payment and the printing of the confirmation page. The payment of fee can only be done in online mode using credit/debit card or internet banking. Only the successfully registered candidates can download the admit card of NEET PG 2020 from December 28, 2019.
NEET PG 2020 will be conducted in computer based mode on January 5, for admission to Masters of Surgery (MS), Doctor of Medicine (MD) and PG Diploma courses. The result of NEET PG 2020 will be announced by January 31, 2020.
How to fill NEET PG application form?
Candidates filling out the application form can check the steps below before filling the online registration form to avoid errors as it may lead to cancellation of the application form. The step-wise process to fill the application form has been listed below.
- Registration: The first step in NEET PG application process is registration wherein the candidates generate their login credentials.
- Filling the application form: With the login credentials, candidates will be required to login the official website and fill all the crucial details that have to be filled.
- Uploading of scanned images: Once the exam centre has been selected, images of the candidate’s passport size photo, signature and left thumb impression has to be uploaded as per the specifications given by the authority.
- Choosing exam city: Each candidate must choose an exam cities out of 162, where they wish to appear for the exam according to their convenience.
- Fee payment: To successfully submit the application form, candidates must pay the prescribed application fee. For general candidates the fee amount is Rs 3,750/- and reserved category candidates must pay Rs 2,750/-. Candidates with physical disability have been exempted from paying the fee.
- Printing of confirmation page: Once the application form has been duly filled, the candidates must take a print out of the confirmation page that is displayed on the screen for future references.
Who can apply?
In order to apply for NEET PG, candidates must ensure that they fulfil the basic prerequisite eligibility criteria or the application is liable for cancellation.
Candidate must have completed the MBBS degree or have a provisional pass certificate issued by the Medical Council of India (MCI) or State Medical Council (SMC).
He/she must possess a registration certificate issued by the Medical Council of India or State Medical Council by March 31, 2020.
An applicant should have completed a 12 months rotatory internship or likely to complete the same on or before March 31, 2020.