Prerna Goel|Oct 19, 2021
NHPC Recruitment 2020; Apply for 86 Vacancies for Trainee Eng, HR and other posts
NEW DELHI - The National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) a 'Mini Ratna' Company of India is recruiting candidates for Trainee posts as Engineers in Civil/Mechanical, HR, Officer Law and Finance. NHPC is has installed a 7071.2 MW power plant and the recruiting notification is eyeing Graduate engineers and professionals for the same. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the posts through their GATE-2020, UGC NET–JUNE 2020, CLAT 2020 (for PG) & CA/CMA Score. The applications will start on August 28 and the last date to apply is September 28. Check more details related to the NHPC Recruitment 2020 here.
NHPC Recruitment 2020 Dates
- The applications will start on August 28, 2020.
- The last date to apply is September 28, 2020.
NHPC Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
There are a total of 86 vacancies that have been released under the NHPC Recruitment 2020.
- Trainee Engineer (CIVIL) - 30 vacancies
- Trainee Engineer (MECHANICAL) - 21 vacancies
- Trainee Officer (HR) - 05 vacancies
- Trainee Officer (LAW) - 08 vacancies
- Trainee Officer (FINANCE) - 22 vacancies
Total - 86 vacancies
NHPC Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Trainee Engineer (CIVIL) - Bachelors Degree in Engineering
- Trainee Engineer (MECHANICAL) - Bachelors Degree in Engineering
- Trainee Officer (HR) - Post Graduation with Specialisation in Human Resource/Social Work/MHROD/MBA with HR
- Trainee Officer (LAW) - Graduation in LAW
- Trainee Officer (FINANCE) - CA/ICWA/CMA
NHPC Recruitment 2020 How to apply?
- Visit the official website - click here
- Click on career section.
- Fill the online application form with relevant details and click on submit.
- Upload the scanned documents of signature and photograph.
- Copy of the GATE-2020 admit card/registration, CLAT/UGC NET wherever applicable.
NHPC Recruitment 2020 Application Fee
No application fee is required.
Click here to download the official notification of NHPC Recruitment 2020.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our Telegram Channel for more recruitment news and latest updates.