NTA NEET admit card 2019 releasing today; check live updates
MBBS Companion 2019
Get all information regarding medical admissions through College Predictors, Almanac, and E-books
New Delhi, April 15: NEET 2019 admit card can be downloaded today as per the National Testing Agency (NTA). The admit card for the largest undergraduate medical entrance exam will be on hand soon after the link to download it is activated by NTA. Careers360 brings the live updates for NEET admit card here to facilitate all candidates.
April 15, 10:00 PM - NTA has rectified the misprints on the admit card and have started issuing fresh admit card with correct date of examination. Candidates who have downloaded their admit card before 10 PM are advised to log in on ntaneet.nic.in and download the NEET admit card again.
April 15, 8.15 PM - NEET admit card link finally works. Candidates can now download the admit card from https://ntaneet.nic.in/NTANEET/AdmitCard/AdmitCardNEET.htm. However, the examination date is shown as April 15 - proof of the technical problems being faced by NTA. Correction by the authorities is still awaited.
April 15, 5:00 PM - NTA releases the NEET admit card 2019 at https://ntaneet.nic.in/ntaneet/online/AdmitCardAuth.aspx. Candidates have to enter their application number and date of birth to login. The link however seems to be not activated. Candidates are advised to keep their patience and try after sometime.
April 15, 5:00 PM - The wait intensifies as students wait with bated breath for the NEET admit card to be released by NTA . Students are reportedly constantly checking for www.nta.nic.in 2019 admit card articles as well as ntanet.nic.in login page to know if it has been released. However it has not been yet announced. The wait is looking similar to the JEE Main admit card release where it was first released late night after a long agonizing wait.
April 15, 4:05 PM - The entrance test will be held in 11 languages. Except for Hindi and English, candidate can opt for the language only in the state where it is the official language. The language opted by the candidates for NEET will also be displayed in the admit card of NEET 2019.
April 15, 3:30 PM - NEET Admit card 2019 will display the exact centre details as NTA has only specified the exam cities which are 154 across the country.
April 15, 2:10 PM - NTA has delayed the release of the NEET admit card. According to latest reports it may now be available before 6 pm at www.nta.ac.in / www.ntaneet.nic.in
April 15, 12:05 PM - National Testing Agency (NTA) is expected to release the admit card by 2 pm. Candidates can download the same using ntaneet nic in 2019 login
April 15, 11:00 AM - NTA is expected to announce the release of the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test admit card anytime soon.
April 15, 10:00 AM – NTA is expected to release the NEET admit card anytime soon. Unless technical problems come underway, the admit card should be available by noon.
Important Points to note for NEET Admit Card
1) Candidates must login using their application number and password/date of birth.
2) After the completion of NEET exam hall ticket 2019 download, candidates have to verify the details and past a photograph in the space provided.
3) Candidate’s must get their parents to sign on the space provided for the same.
4) A passport size photograph, a valid Photo ID must be carried to the exam hall
5) Details mentioned in the admit card are Candidate’s details, NEET roll number 2019, address of the exam centre and exam schedule.
The NEET hall ticket download process will start on April 15 and will be ongoing till May 5 which is the exam date. Candidates can download the admit card till the day of the exam.
How to download NEET admit card?
1) To download the admit card of NEET, click on the link given above
2) Enter the application number and password or date of birth
3) Use the print/ download button to avail the same Verify details
4) Paste the photograph and get your parents to sign.
5) Keep a soft copy of the admit card for future reference
Phone numbers: 8076535482, 7703859909
Email address: [email protected]