Richa Kapoor|Oct 9, 2021
NTA UGC NET Admit Card 2020 Released @ugc.nta.nic.in - Exams on November 4, 5, 11, 12 and 13, 2020
NEW DELHI: National Testing Agency released the NTA UGC NET 2020 admit card in online mode on the official website ugcnet.nta.nic.in. The UGC NET 2020 admit card is displayed for the UGC NET 2020 exam that will be held on November 4, 5, 11, 12 and 13, 2020. Candidates can download the admit card of UGC NET 2020 by using application number and date of birth. Earlier, the UGC NET 2020 for June session was postponed due to COVID-19 pandemic. Those who are appearing for the UGC NET 2020 exam, they need to follow social distancing norms as well as other COVID 19 guidelines provided by the government and ensure that they are strictly followed at the exam centre.
Recommended: Download UGC NET previous year question papers along with answers. Click Here.
UGC NET 2020 Exam dates
Admit Card Release Date
UGC NET Exam (June session)
November 4, 5, 11, 12 and 13, 2020
NTA UGC NET 2020 Admit Card: Steps to Download
Visit the official website of UGC NET
Click on the link available for UGC NET Admit Card
A new page will be open on the screen.
Enter the application number , date of birth along with the captcha code in the box provided.
The UGC NET 2020 admit card will be displayed on the screen.
Download and take print out of UGC NET admit card 2020 for future use.
Details mentioned in the UGC NET 2020 Admit Card
Candidates need to check the following details mentioned in the admit card.
How to contact the conducting authority in case of discrepancy?
In case of any error or discrepancy in the UGC NET admit card 2020, candidates can contact the helpline number that has been provided by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
UGC NET Helpline
Contact Number - 8767709900, 8767709900, 7703859909
Email ID - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
COVID 19 Advisory for candidates appearing for UGC NET 2020 exam
For all the candidates who will appear for the UGC NET 2020 exam, the National Testing Agency has defined the standard operating procedures. The advisory details are specified in the 2020 UGC NET admission card
- Sanitising the seating area prior to the exam
- The candidates have been told by NTA that the seating area, web camera, mouse , keyboard and monitor will all be sanitised. In addition, for the convenience of the applicants, sanitisers will be installed in various areas of the UGC NET examination centre.
- Compulsory to wear masks
- It will be mandatory for all candidates preparing for the 2020 UGC NET exam to wear a mask.
- Thermal Temperature Checking
- The temperature of the candidates will be assessed with the aid of a thermal gun at the entrance to the gate of the test centre.
- Norms on Social Distancing
- While at the NTA UGC NET test centre, it is mandatory to maintain a gap of at least six feet. After the invigilator informs them to do so can candidates not rush out and exit the exam hall after the completion of the UGC NET 2020 exam.
More about UGC NET:
The national level eligibility test administered by the National Testing Agency is UGC NET. To assess the qualifications for Assistant Professor / Lecturers and Junior Research Fellowships, NTA conducts this test. Two papers will be carried out for the examination.
Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org