Team Careers360|Oct 25, 2021
- NVS Class 6 registration 2022 begins; Click here to know important details, direct link
NVS Class 6 registration 2022 begins; Click here to know important details, direct link
JNVST Class 6 application form has been released on the official website, navodaya.gov.in. Students can apply till November 30. Know documents required and how to apply here.
NEW DELHI: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) has begun the registration process of Class 6. Students who want to apply for the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test for the upcoming academic session can register online at navodaya.gov.in till November 30, 2021.
As per the official notice, students from the district where the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya has been opened are eligible to apply for admission. Students appearing for the JNVST must be studying in Class 6 for the entire academic session in a Government/Government-Aided, other recognized school or ‘B’ Certificate Competency Course of National Institute of Open Schooling, in the same district where he/she seeks admission.
Students applying for the JNVST Class 6 exam must be within the age group of 9 to 13 years. This is applicable to candidates of all categories, including those belonging to the Scheduled Castes (SCs) and Scheduled Tribes (STs), the official notice read.
NVS Class 6 admission 2022: Important documents
- Candidate's signature. (Size of signature should be between 10-100 kb for photo)
- Parent's signature. (Size of signature should be between 10-100 kb for photo)
- Candidate's photograph. (Size of images should be between 10-100 kb for photo)
- Certificate signed by parent and candidate. (Size of images should be between 50-300 kb for photo)
NVS Class 6 application process involves only a single stage. The authorities have informed that the “reservations to the OBC students shall be implemented as per central list. The OBC students not included in the Central list should apply as general candidate.”
JNVST Class 6 2022: How to apply
- Visit the Navodaya Vidyalaya’s official site- navodaya.gov.in.
- Click on the “JNVST 2022 Class 6” link available on the home page.
- Now, click on the online registration link.
- Fill in the application form and make the payment of application fees.
- Read the instructions and click on the “Submit” button.
- Download the application form for future reference.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.