Live | CAT Exam 2021 Live Updates: CAT slot 3 timing, dress code, slot 1, 2 analysis, response sheet, result date
Team Careers360|Nov 28, 2021
NEW DELHI, March 11: Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET) has released the application form of Odisha PG medical 2019 om March 11. Only candidates who have qualified the NEET PG exam and fulfills the eligibility criteria can register themselves for Odisha PG medical 2019 admission. A link to fill the application form of Odisha PG medical 2019 is provided on this page. The last date for online registration is March 17, 2019.
Once the application form is submitted successfully, candidates need to furnish their application form and other required documents for verification purpose. The medical graduates can check the procedure to fill the application form of Odisha PG medical 2019 below.
How to fill Odisha PG Medical Application Form 2019?
1. Registration - First of all, it is important for aspirants to register themselves carefully. For online registration, click on the official link of Odisha PG medical 2019 application form. Submit the details as required by counselling authority such as NEET PG roll number, date of birth, score obtained, name of candidate, email ID, create a password, security question or answer and other relevant details.
2. Issuance of login credentials - After the successful completion of registration process, aspirants will receive the login credentials, which can be used for further logins.
3. Filling of application form - Now, the applicants are required to enter their personal, NEET PG score as well as roll number, MBBS details, service location particulars, permanent and correspondence address and other asked information.
4. Uploading of images - Thereafter, upload the scanned images of passport size photograph and signature in the designated space. The images should be uploaded in the specifications as specified by the authority.
5. Payment of application fees - Once the application form is successfully submitted, candidates need to pay the application fees of Rs. 2500 in online mode only through credit/debit cards and net banking.
Odisha PG Medical Merit List 2019
The provisional merit list of Odisha PG medical admission 2019 will be released on March 29, while the final merit list along with the seat matrix will be available on April 2, 2019. The merit list will be published for the medical graduates who will complete the verification process. It will contain the name, NEET PG roll number, All India Rank, state merit rank and other relevant details.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.
Your brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id “”.