Divyansh|Nov 16, 2023
OJEE 2023 registration ends today at ojee.nic.in; How to register here
OJEE 2023 exam will be held on May ay 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12. Candidates can check the steps to fill the OJEE 2023 application form here.
NEW DELHI: The Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) 2023 registrations will conclude today., March 31, 2023. Candidates that wish to fill the OJEE 2023 application form 2023, can do so at the OJEE official website- ojee.nic.in. The Application correction window will begin tomorrow, April 1, 2023.
Candidates will be allowed to make changes on the OJEE 2023 registration form till April 2, 2023. No changes will be allowed in the application form details after the said date. Applicants are required to pay an amount of Rs 1,000 for courses- Pharma, MBA, BTech (LE), MCA, MTech, MTArch, MPlan and MPharma. Meanwhile candidates applying for courses- MBA and MCA, MTech/MPlan/MPharm will have to pay Rs 1,500 for the exam.
Steps to apply for OJEE 2023 exam
- Log on to the official website of OJEE- ojee.nic.in.
- Click on the link that says ‘Registration’.
- Fill application form with necessary details.
- Upload documents such as passport size photographs and signature in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee in the online mode.
- Submit all details and download the confirmation page. Print its hard copy for future references.
The board will be conducting the OJEE 2023 exam in online-mode on May ay 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12, 2023 across the state. The OJEE admit card 2023 will be released on April 20, 2023. Candidates will be required to carry a hard copy of their admit cards to the exam centre on the day of the exam.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.