vikrant.shukla|Oct 24, 2021
ONGC Recruitment 2020; Apply for 4182 Trade and Technician Apprentice Posts
NEW DELHI - The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has released a recruitment notification on July 29, 2020. As per the ONGC recruitment 2020, there are a total of 4182 Trade and Technician Apprentice posts that needs to be in various sectors. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the ONGC Recruitment 2020 Trade and Technician Apprentice posts before August 17, 2020. Check more details related to the ONGC Recruitment 2020 here.
ONGC Recruitment 2020 Dates
- Notification released on July 29, 2020
- Online applications start on July 29, 2020
- Last date to apply August 17, 2020
- The result for the selection will be declared on August 24, 2020
ONGC Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- The minimum age limit of candidates is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 24 years.
- The academic qualification required is graduation as well as ITI in the specified fields (See the notification for more).
ONGC Recruitment 2020 How to apply?
- Visit the official website - ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in
- There are two parts in the registration process - Part 1 and Part 2.
- In part 1 fill all the basic details like name, category and create the user ID and password.
- Use the registration details to continue filling part 2 like uploading the scanned photograph and signature.
Click here to download the notification PDF of ONGC Recruitment 2020.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org