Abhijit Srivastava|Sep 26, 2021
OPSC Answer Key 2020 Released for Junior Assistant Posts @opsc.gov.in; Download from here
NEW DELHI - The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released the Junior Assistant answer key along with the cut off marks and marks at the official website - opsc.gov.in. Candidates who appeared for the Computer Skill test for the Junior Assistant posts can check their answer key. OPSC has also released cut off marks and marks scored by candidates in the Junior Assistant exam.
How to check the OPSC Answer Key 2020?
- Visit the official website - opsc.gov.in
- Go to the "What's New" section
- Click on the "View PDF" button adjacent to "Answer Key, Cut off Marks and Marks secture by candidates in reference to OPSC, Cuttack (Advt. No.09 of 2019-20)"
- A PDF will auto-download.
The PDF consists of the following details -
- Category-wise cut off marks of candidates selected for Computer skill test.
- Category-wise cut off marks of finally selected candidates.
- The set-wise and subject-wise answer key of written examination.
- The PDF also consists of marks secured by the candidates in computer skill test and roll number wise marks in written examination (English marks, Odia marks, Papers-II and Paper-III)
- The marks of a total of 5077 candidates have been released in the PDF.
The Paper II (General Knowledge, Mathematics, Basic Computer Skills) of written examination for the recruitment of the post of Junior Assistant was conducted on December 07 and 08, 2019.
Click here to download the notification PDF.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our Telegram Channel for more information on government exams and latest updates.