Richa Kapoor|Oct 22, 2021
OSSC Recruitment 2020: Apply for 260 Junior Engineer Posts
NEW DELHI: The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) is inviting online applications to recruit JE Civil (Junior Engineers). The posting of the shortlisted candidates will be as Engineer in Chief (Water Resources). There have been 260 vacancies released as of such. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply until June 28, 2020. The recruitment will initially be on a contractual basis and the consolidated pay will be Rs. 16880. Check all the important details related to the OSSC recruitment 2020 here.
Highlights OSSC Recruitment 2020
- The recruitment was first released in August 2019 but the last date kept on extending.
- The academic qualification required for candidates to apply for the posts is Diploma in Civil Engineering recognised by Odisha State Council of Technical Education and Vocational Training.
- Candidates planning to apply for the posts must age between 21 years to 32 years. There will be age relaxation given to candidates belonging to reserved categories.
How to apply for OSSC Recruitment 2020?
- Visit the official website ossc.gov.in
- Click on online application tab on the home page of the website.
- There will be 2 links under the Form links - For registration and For registered user login.
- Fill in all the details which are asked like the Nationality, Full name, Parents name, Gender, 10th class roll number along with the year of passing, active mobile number and valid email address.
- Read all the details strictly before clicking on I agree and head towards submitting the form. (Further procedure mentioned in the notification PDF)
- Pay the application fee in online mode which is Rs. 200 to all candidates apart from SC/ST/PWD categories.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.