Pearson VUE announces LSAT India application form
NEW DELHI, OCTOBER 16: Pearson VUE has announced applications for LSAT India 2019 for the undergraduate and postgraduate law programmes on October 15, 2018. Law aspirants seeking admissions into the the three-year LLB, five-year integrated law and LLM programmes in over 80 law schools across India need to appear for LSAT India 2019. The application process of LSAT India is online which will end on May 6, 2019. The application fee is Rs. 3800 for all the categories including General, OBC, SC, ST, PwD and Female. The candidates can pay the LSAT India application fee in online mode.
Candidates seeking admission into five-year integrated law programmes through LSAT India 2019 need to qualify his/her 10+2 examination under Senior Secondary norms or equivalent examination from a recognized board securing at least 50% marks.
Those appearing the law exam seeking admissions into three year law programme, need to have a graduation degree awarded by a recognized university. Moreover, scoring at least 55 percent marks in the qualifying graduation degree is mandatory.
Aspirants of LSAT India 2019 seeking admission into LLM law programme need to hold a LLB degree (three year or five-year integrated) from any recognized university with at least 55% marks in the qualifying degree.
However, if a candidate is belonging to reserved categories (SC/ST/PwD), then the university gives 5 percent relaxation, which stands to be 50%.
To apply for LSAT India 2019, candidates need to follow the steps mentioned here -
- First register themselves followed by providing all other necessary details.
- After the successful registration, candidates will be send a validation link on the email id provided by the candidates.
- Click on the link given.
- Fill the application form with providing the details including name, father’s name and course applied for.
- Then the candidates will be required to fill-in the programme of their choice along with eight college preferences.
- As a last step, candidates will be required to read all the terms and conditions carefully and then click on ‘Save and Continue’.
- After filling all the details cautiously, candidates will now have to remit the prescribed fee with the payment options given and finally submit the application form of LSAT India 2019.
With the help of the steps mentioned, candidates can fill the application form and appear in LSAT India 2019 to be conducted on May 19, 2019.