mohit.dhyani|Dec 2, 2021
SAAT 2019 Application begins; Apply before March 31
New Delhi, December 3: Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Bhubaneswar has released SAAT application form 2019 today. Candidates who wish to apply to the university for its undergraduate and postgraduate programmes including BSc and MSc can do so by filling the application form of SAAT 2019. The last date to fill the SAAT application form is March 31, 2019. The mode of the application process is online. Before proceeding with the SAAT application form, it is important that candidates check the eligibility criteria for the course they want to apply for and ensure that they fulfil them. In case, candidates are found to be not complying with the eligibility requirements, their admissions will be forfeited by the university.
Admission Alert: SIKSHA 'O' ANUSANDHAN application open APPLY Now
SAAT 2019 will be conducted from April 13 to April 30, 2019 in online mode. The offline SAAT 2019 will be held on April 21, 2019.
How to fill SAAT 2019 Application Form
- Click on the official link.
- Register by entering the required details.
- Candidates will then receive an OTP which candidates will have to enter to complete the verification procedure.
- Login again and enter their personal, academic, course, and exam details.
- After submitting the application form, candidates will receive a confirmation email on their email ID.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of their completed application form and retain it for further references.
SAAT, also known as Siksha O’ Anusandhan Aptitude Test, is conducted by Siksha O Anusandhan University for candidates who seek admissions to its B.Sc. and M.Sc. courses. SAAT 2019 will be conducted in both online and offline modes.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.