vikrant.shukla|Oct 24, 2021
SAIL Recruitment 2020; Apply for 27 Nursing Staff Trainee Posts
NEW DELHI - The Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) has released an official notification. As per the SAIL Recruitment 2020, there are a total of 27 posts that are to be filled. The posts are of Nursing Staff Trainee (Both male and female). Interested candidates can apply for SAIL Recruitment 2020 till October 06, 2020. The job location is of Burnpur Hospital, Burnpur, Burdwan, West Bengal in IISCO Steel Plant. Shortlisted candidates will be recruited for the Proficiency Training Programme (Internship) for a period of 18 months with a stipend of Rs 8000 + skill knowledge allowances of approximately Rs. 7020 per month. Check all details related to SAIL Recruitment 2020 here.
SAIL Recruitment 2020 Dates
The last date to apply is 10 days from the release of the notification. October 05, 2020
SAIL Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
There are a total of 27 posts of Nursing Staff Trainee to be filled.
SAIL Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The academic qualification is B.Sc (Nursing)/ Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM) and must possess a certificate of Registration from WB NC.
SAIL Recruitment 2020 How to apply?
- Visit the official website sail.co.in
- Go to the "Careers" section
- In the JOBS section click on IISCO Steel Plant
- A PDF will open, read the instructions and fill the form attached.
- Send bio-data in along with a copy of academic qualification/caste certificate/work experience etc. to email@example.com. (Attach the documents in scanned format)
SAIL Recruitment 2020 Application Fee
There is no application fee for the same.
Click here to download the notification PDF of SAIL Recruitment 2020.