Kapil Rawat|Oct 16, 2021
- SRMJEEE 2019 Registrations open; Computer based test to be held from April 15 to 25
SRMJEEE 2019 Registrations open; Computer based test to be held from April 15 to 25
NEW DELHI, October 27: SRM Institute of Science & Technology has started registrations for SRMJEEE 2019, the entrance exam for admissions to the B.Tech programmes offered in all its group universities. SRMJEEE 2019 is a computer based test to be held from April 15 to 25, 2019. The admission process will be common and through SRMJEEE for Kattankulathur, Ramapuram, Vadapalani and Delhi-NCR Ghaziabad campuses of SRM Institute of Science & Technology, SRM University Delhi-NCR Sonepat Haryana as well as SRM University AP, Amaravati. The entrance exam sees more than 1,50,000 applicants from across the country every year.
SRMJEEE Important Dates
Start Date of Application
October 27, 2018
Last Date to apply
March 31, 2019
April 15 to 28, 2019
Salient Points of SRMJEEE
- SRM Joint Entrance Exam is a computer based test to be held in multiple sessions from April 15 to 25, 2019
- The entrance test will be held in 125 test centres in India and abroad.
- SRMJEEE Application fee is Rs.1100/-and it is Non-Refundable.
- Candidates must note that the email ID they have used to register cannot be changed under any circumstance
- The SRM Query Management System has to be used by candidates to get a quick response to queries instead of emailing the admission office.
How to fill the SRMJEEE 2019 application form?
The SRMJEEE 2019 application form consists of five simple steps as given below. Candidates must keep their photograph and signature ready as well as other details. Payment for the online application can be online through net banking/Debit/Credit cards. The application fee of Rs 1100 is non-refundable.
Steps to fill the SRMJEEE Application Form 2019:
- Verify Email ID
- Fill Application form
- Pay application fee
- Upload documents
Eligibility for SRMJEEE 2019
- Both Indians and Non-Resident Indians can apply for the entrance exam if they have passed or are appearing in 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Maths, Chemistry, Biology or Biotechnology as subjects.
- Candidates must also have passed their 10+2 in not more than 2 attempts inclusive of any improvement attempts.
- Candidates must also have been born after July 1, 1998 and before July 1, 2003
SRMJEEE applications must be filled before March 31, 2019. The entrance test will be held in online mode from April 15 to 25, 2019.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.