Richa Kapoor|Sep 28, 2021
SSC CPO 2020 Notification Released; Apply for 1564 SI, CAPF Posts
NEW DELHI: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the notification of Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces Examination/SSC CPO. This year a total of 1564 vacancies have been released under the SSC CPO 2020 recruitment. Eligible candidates can start filling the application form of SSC CPO from June 17 to July 16, 2020, in online mode. The Computer-based examination (Paper 1) of SSC CPO is scheduled to be held from September 29 to October 05 while the Computer-based examination (Paper 2) is scheduled for March 01, 2021. Check all important details of the SSC CPO 2020 recruitment here.
Highlights of SSC CPO 2020 Notification
- This year a total of 1564 vacancies have been released.
- Paper 1 will be held from September 29, 2020.
- Paper 2 will be held on March 01, 2021.
- Both the exams will be held in an online computer-based mode.
- For the post of Sub Inspector GD in CAPF, the pay scale is Level 6 of Rs. 35400-112400. It is Group B (Non-Gazetted) Non-ministerial post. (They are liable to serve anywhere in India.)
- The post of Sub Inspector Executive (Male/Female) Delhi Police carries a pay scale of Rs. 35400-112400 and is a Group C (Non-Gazetted) post by Delhi Police.
Also, check latest Government jobs 2020 live updates
Eligibility Criteria of SSC CPO 2020
The age limit of candidates planning to appear for SSC CPO must be 20-25 years as on January 01, 2021. Candidates will be given upper age relaxation. Candidates must also have a Bachelor's degree.
How to apply for SSC CPO 2020?
- Visit the official website ssc.nic.in
- Complete the one time registration process (If you are applying for the first time) if you have already applied for any SSC exam you can use the old credentials to apply.
- Fill all the required details carefully and pay the online application fee of SSC CPO.
- The application fee is Rs. 100 for General and OBC candidates while female candidates and SC/ST, as well as Ex-Servicemen candidates, are exempted from paying the fee.
Also Check Latest sarkari results 2020 live updates
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.