Team Careers360|Oct 25, 2021
State Health Society Bihar Recruitment 2020; Apply for 1050 Posts of Community Health Officer
NEW DELHI: Bihar Government's State Health Society has released online notification to recruit Community Health Officer. As per the State Health Society Bihar Recruitment 2020 notification, there are 1050 vacancies to be filled. Candidates who are interested in applying for the posts can apply before July 14, 2020, in online mode by visiting the official website. Shortlisted candidates will have to undergo a 6-months certificate training program which will be conducted by IGNOU. Check all details like the application process, eligibility criteria, application fees as well as the salary here.
Highlights of State Health Society Bihar Recruitment 2020
- Applications have started from June 23, 2020, and will end on July 14.
- The application fee for General/EWS and OBC candidates is Rs. 500 while for SC/ST, Female candidates it is Rs. 250M which will have to be paid in online mode only.
- Candidates will get Rs. 10000 per month stipend for six months. After getting selected, CHO's will be entitled to Rs. 25000 per month emoluments and there will be incentives of Rs. 15000 to the trained persons after posting at Health Wellness Centre (H&WC).
Who can apply for State Health Society Bihar Recruitment 2020?
- The minimum age limit for candidates who wish to apply is 21 years. The maximum age is 42 years for UR/EWS, 45 years for OBC and female candidates (UR/EWS), while for SC/ST candidates it is 47 years.
- Candidates must also hold a GNM/B.Sc (Nursing) under the Government of Bihar.
How to apply for State Health Society Bihar Recruitment 2020?
- Click on the registration link mentioned below.
- Fill in all the details asked.
- Click on submit and continue to proceed further.
For Registration - Click here
For Candidate login - Click here
Official Notification of State Health Society Bihar Recruitment 2020 - Download PDF here
Official Short Notice of State Health Society Bihar Recruitment 2020 - Download PDF here
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.