TN TRB Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018-19, Apply Now
NEW DELHI, OCTOBER 07: Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TN TRB) is inviting online applications for Assistant Professors. The recruitment is for filling in 2331 vacancies of Assistant Professors in Government Arts & Science Colleges and Colleges of Education 2018-2019. The applications are invited for Direct Recruitment from eligible candidates in Tamil Nadu Collegiate Educational Service. Candidates can apply from October 04 to 30, 2019 till 05:00 PM. The pay scale for the posts is Rs. 57,700 – 1,82,400 – Level 10. The Assistant Professor vacancies are for 73 subjects and the application fee is Rs. 600 for General category candidates while Rs. 300 is for physically disabled and SC/ST candidates.
The exam conducting body has mentioned that the applications are only in online mode and no applications via offline means like post will be allowed.
Steps to apply for TN TRB Assistant Professor:
1. Go to the official website of TN TRB: trb.tn.nic.in
2. On the home page click on the notification titled, “Assistant Professors for Government Arts & Science Colleges and Colleges of Education 2018 - 2019 - Online Application.”
3. Click on the online application.
4. In the application login box, click on new user and follow the instructions.
5. Use a valid email ID and mobile number for filling the application.
6. If you are filling the online application for more than 1 post, use a separate mobile number and email ID.
Educational qualification for general candidates is PG Degree in relevant subject with a minimum of 55% marks and the candidate should have qualified in the NET/ SLET/ SET / SLST / CSIR / JRF as per UGC Norms in the relevant subject.
For detailed eligibility criteria, subject-wise and category-wise vacancies click on the official notification here; http://trb.tn.nic.in/