Anu Parthiban|Sep 27, 2023
TNDALU 3-year LLB admission 2023 registration starts at tndalu.ac.in
Tamil Nadu Dr Ambedkar Law University has hosted the application form for 3-year LLB programme on the official site. Last date to apply is August 10.
NEW DELHI: Tamil Nadu Dr Ambedkar Law University (TNDALU) has invited applications for its 3-year LLB programme. Candidates eligible for the programme can apply on the official website, tndalu.ac.in, from today.
The last date to apply for TNDALU admission 2023 is August 10. Students can choose from two courses – 3-year LLB (Hons) degree course at the School of Excellence in Law and 3-year LLB degree course offered at affiliated law colleges of the university in Tamil Nadu.
The students are advised to go through the application process and general guidelines before filling the Dr Ambedkar Law college application form 2023.
TNDALU admission 2023 registration process
- Applicants can follow the steps given below to apply for the law programme.
- Visit the TN Ambedkar Law University official website, tndalu.ac.in.
- Click on the registration link on the homepage.
- Generate login credentials by entering basic details.
- After logging in using the credentials generated, fill the application form.
- Add personal, academic details and upload required documents.
- Submit the application and download the confirmation page for future reference.
Candidates will have to submit separate application forms for 3-year LLB (Hons) degree course at the School of Excellence in Law and 3-year LLB degree course offered at affiliated law colleges.
The applicants belonging to SC, ST category will have to pay Rs 500 as application fee while other category students will have to pay Rs 1,000. SC, ST candidates applying for the programme in the affiliated Tamil Nadu law colleges will have to pay Rs 500 and other students will have to make a payment of Rs 250 only in these colleges.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.