Alivia Mukherjee|Nov 23, 2023
TNEA Counselling 2023: Round 2 provisional allotment result out at tneaonline.org; what's next
TNEA Round 2 Allotment 2023: Candidates can confirm their seats by tomorrow and report to allotted colleges within 5 days.
NEW DELHI: The Directorate of Technical Education (DoTE), Tamil Nadu has announced the Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission (TNEA 2023) round 2 provisional allotment result 2023 today, August 12. Students who registered for the second round of counselling will be able to check the TNEA round 2 tentative allotment 2023 from the official website, tneaonline.org.
Admission Alert: Apply to these TOP institutions with your TNEA Rank - Check List here
Latest: Want to Know Colleges, Specialization to Apply on the basis of your TNEA Rank, Click here
Candidates who have been allotted seats will have to login and confirm their seats by 5 pm tomorrow, August 13. Students will have to report to the allotted colleges within 5 days.
“Tentative allotment has been released for second round candidate, request you to login and confirm the allotment on or before 13-08-2023, 5PM, if you fail to confirm your allotment it will be stand as cancelled,” read the official website.
The DoTE has released the TNEA round 2 provisional allotment 2023 for 7.5 percent government school students, differently-abled, sports and ex-servicemen category candidates.
How to check TNEA round 2 tentative allotment 2023?
- Visit the official website of TNEA, tneaonline.org 2023.
- Click on the ‘Login’ option on the top right corner.
- Now, enter the email address and password generated during the registration.
- Submit the login credentials entered.
- TNEA provisional allotment card 2023 will be displayed.
- Download and save it for future reference.
Aspirants will have to select one of the following options:
- Accept and Join: Candidate who is satisfied with the allotted seat can download the provisional allotment order and can report to the college on the specified date for admission. Candidate who does not report cannot participate in any subsequent rounds.
- Accept and Upward: Candidate who is satisfied with the seat allotted but wishes to wait for allotment in the higher order of his/her choice in the ensuing upward movement.
- Decline and Upward: Candidate who is not satisfied with the allotted seat and declines the allotment, but prefers to wait for allotment in the higher order of his/her choice in the ensuing upward movement. If he/she is unable to get his/her preferred allotment in upward movement, then the candidate will be moved to the next round.
- Decline and move to next round: Candidate is not satisfied with the allotted seat. Also, candidate do not wish to wait for upward movement and he/she is willing to participate in the next round.
- Decline and Quit: Candidate is not satisfied with the allotted seat and he/she does not wish to participate in subsequent rounds also.
- Upward or move to next round: If ‘no seat’ is allotted to the candidate based on all the choices, they can opt for upward movement. In case if seat is available during upward movement, it will be allotted. If no seats are available during upward movement, then the candidate will be moved to the next round.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.