- TS EAMCET 2019 application form released; Apply now
TS EAMCET 2019 application form released; Apply now
NEW DELHI, MARCH 6: Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University (JNTU), Hyderabad has released the application form of TS EAMCET 2019 on March 6. The application form is available in online mode for all the eligible candidates till April 5 (without late fee). However, candidates are advised to refer and meet the eligibility criteria prescribed by the authorities before proceeding towards filling the form.
However, candidates can fill the application form with late fee upto Rs. 10, 000 until April 28. Authorities will conduct TS EAMCET 2019 on May 3, 4 and 6 for engineering stream, while for agriculture stream, on May 8 and 9.
How to apply?
In order to fill the application form of TS EAMCET 2019, follow the given below steps:
- Visit the official website or click on the given below link.
- Pay the application fee in the prefered mode (Payment of fees can be done through TS (AP) Online Centres or credit/debit card/net-banking). Also, while paying the application fee, candidates will have to enter required details.
- FIll the application form on successful payment of registration fee. While filling the application form, they will have to enter academic, personal and other required details.
- Upload the requisite scanned images of documents in prescribed format and dimension.
- Submit the application form and take print out of confirmation page.
To fill TS EAMCET 2019 application form- Click here
Application correction window
In case candidates commit any error in the application form they correct it from April 6 to 9 when the correction window will open.
Other dates to remember
Authorities, for the registered candidates, will generate the hall ticket of TS EAMCET 2019 which they can download from April 20 to May 1.