Team Careers360|Sep 18, 2021
TS EAMCET 2020: Arogya Setu App must to appear in exam
NEW DELHI: The Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) has released a detailed advisory for students to appear in EAMCET 2020 exam. As per the instructions, every candidate must have the Aarogya Setu App installed on their mobile phone indicating the candidate's Covid-19 risk factor. The app will be checked by security guards at the entrance of the exam venue.
As per the advisory, every candidate will receive messages on their email address and mobile phone about the time slot of their exam and reporting time to the exam centre. No candidate will be allowed to enter the exam centre prior to the time.
Latest: Your TS EAMCET score qualifies you for these Top Universities - Check list here
Recommended: Know your college admission chances based on TS EAMCET Score. Click Here.
TS EAMCET Self Declaration Form
In case any candidate does not have a smartphone, they have to bring TS EAMCET declaration form attached with the hall ticket in which they have to self declare and sign on conditions that they do not have any symptoms of Covid-19, had not been infected with Covid-19 earlier and is not a potential carrier of Covid-19.
TS EAMCET 2020 will be conducted from July 6 to 9 across various test cities in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. The exam conducting authority is fully prepared to conduct the examination amid coronavirus spread out. Every exam centre will be sanitised, norms of social distancing and hygiene will be strictly enforced in the exam hall. Along with the practices of examination authority, candidates will also be required to follow special instructions for appearing in the exam as mentioned below
TS EAMCET 2020 - Covid-19 Specific Special Exam Instructions
- Candidates must bring their own Mask and a pen. Candidates may also bring gloves, personal hand sanitizer (50 ml) and transparent water bottle. No other items will be permitted inside exam venue
- Every candidate must have Aarogya Setu App installed on her/his mobile phone. The Aarogya Setu dashboard must show the candidate's risk factor. A candidate will have to show this dashboard to the security guard at the entrance of the exam venue. THIS IS MANDATORY
- In case a candidate does not have a smartphone, he/she will have to bring in a signed declaration to this effect (declaration is provided along with Admit Card) and show the same to the Security Guard at the entrance of the exam venue.
- Temperature of candidates will be checked at the entrance of the exam venue. Candidates with high temperature or other COVID-19 symptoms will be seated in a separate exam hall for the safety of everyone.
- At the registration desk, candidates have to sanitize their hands using the sanitizer provided. Photographs will be captured during the registration process.
- Candidates are required to report at the exam venue entrance as per the time slot intimated to them via SMS or email on their registered mobile number/email prior to exam date. It is expected that candidates strictly adhere to this time slot – as entry into the test center will be provided based on the individual’s time slot.
TS EAMCET 2020 Hall Ticket
The hall ticket for TS EAMCET 2020 will be available online from July 1 to 3. Candidates have to download their hall ticket from the official website of TS EAMCET 2020.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.