Sundararajan|Nov 27, 2021
- TS ECET 2019 application form available now; online test to be held on May 11
TS ECET 2019 application form available now; online test to be held on May 11
NEW DELHI, MARCH 12: Telangana State Council Of Higher Education (TSCHE) has released the application form for TS ECET 2019 for lateral entry admissions to B.E/B.Tech degree courses in all University approved by AICTE and Unaided Private Professional Institutions. The online application form is available from March 6. Candidates need to submit the application form on or before April 8 (without late fee). Candidates should pay an application fee in the online mode through the various payment modes available. They have to upload all the necessary documents while submitting the online application form. The TS ECET 2019 will be conducted in online mode on May 11 in two sessions. First shift will be held from 10 AM to 1 PM; the second shift will be held from 3 PM to 6 PM.
Who are eligible to appear for TS ECET 2019?
- Candidates should fulfil the eligibility criteria for lateral admission through common entry test into second year B.E/B.Tech course. Check the necessary eligibility details below.
- He/She should be a citizen of India.
- They should satisfy the local/non-local category in the state of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidates should have passed a three-years B.Sc degree course with Mathematics as one of the subjects. (or) He/She must have passed in diploma form Engineering and Technology/Pharmacy stream or equivalent with a minimum of 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category).
- Candidates pursuing in the final year for diploma course are also eligible to apply but they need to provide the provisional certificate and mark sheets at the time of counselling.
Click here for TS ECET 2019 application form
How to apply for TS ECET 2019?
Step-1: Payment application fee- It can be paid by online mode through Debit/Credit card and offline mode through TS online centres by cash.
- For SC/ST- Rs.400
- For other categories- Rs.800
Step-2: Know the status of fee payment- Login to the website by entering the hall ticket number and mobile no. to check the status of the application form.
Step-3: Fill online application form- Candidates should fill all necessary details in the application form without any mistake as per the instructions. Upload the necessary documents in the desired format.
Step-4: Submit and print the application form- Finally, submit the application form and take a printout of the same for future use.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.