Team Careers360|Dec 4, 2023
TS PGECET 2023 counselling date announced; registration from August 7
TS PGECET 2023 Counselling: Candidates will be able to register at pgecetadm.tsche.ac.in. Know schedule, registration fee.
NEW DELHI: The Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) has announced the Telangana State Postgraduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS PGECET) 2023 counselling dates. As per the schedule, the registration process will begin from August 7. Candidates will be able to register for TS PGECET counselling 2023 on the official website, pgecetadm.tsche.ac.in.
Recommended: Engineering Colleges accepting TS-PGECET
To register, candidates belonging to the unreserved categories will have to pay Rs 1,200 whereas Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST) candidates will have to make payment of Rs 600. The last date to apply is August 5.
TS PGECET 2023 Counselling: Documents required
- PGECET rank card
- Original degree/ Provisional Certificate (PC) and Consolidate Memorandum Marks (CMM) of qualifying exam
- Intermediate/ diploma/ 10+2 certificate.
- SSC pass certificate or its equivalent for proof of date of birth.
- Bonafide (study) certificates from Class 9 to graduation.
- Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the qualifying exam (graduation in respect of candidates who have private study without any institutionalized education (Distance / Open education mode).
- Integrated community (caste) certificate, if applicable
- Latest income certificate, if applicable.
- EWS certificate, if applicable
- Residence or employer certificate
- Class 10 TC for Muslim, Christian minority students
TS PGECET 2023 counselling schedule
Online registration, payment, uploading of documents
August 7, 2023 to August 25, 2023
Physical verification of special category certificates by slot booking
August 10, 2023 to August 12, 2023
Display of verified list of eligible registered candidates and call for corrections if any through email
August 27, 2023
Exercising web options phase 1
August 28, 2023 to August 30, 2023
Edit of web options
August 31, 2023
List of provisionally selected candidates will be prepared college wise and will be placed in the website (phase-1)
September 3, 2023
Reporting at concerned colleges for verification of original certificates along with tuition fee payment receipt (if any).
September 4, 2023 to September 7, 2023
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.