Shivam Jadoun|Oct 12, 2021
UK Board 10th Result 2020 Declared; Check UBSE result direct link here
NEW DELHI: Uttarakhand Board of Secondary Education has declared the UK Board 10th result on July 29, 2020. The result is available on the official website, ubse.uk.gov.in. Students can check the UBSE 10th result 2020 by entering their roll number. This year, around 1.5 lakh students appeared in the UK Board Class 10 examination. Students can also get access to their results through the SMS facility. UK 10th Board exams were conducted from March 3 to March 20, 2020, and June 20 to 23, 2020. Check the steps to check the uaresults.nic.in 2020 10th result below.
Check, UK Board 10th Result 2020 now
Recommended: Best Course After 10th Class(Arts/Science/Commerce): Download List Free!
Steps to Check the UK Board 10th result 2020?
- Visit the official website, uaresults.nic.in or click the link given above.
- Click on the option of ‘Result’ appearing on the left side of the home screen.
- Now, tap on ‘Uttarakhand High School Result 2020’.
- Enter the roll number and the captcha shown in the image.
- Click on ‘Get Results’
- UBSE 10th result 2020 will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a screenshot and keep it safe for future reference.
How to Check the uaresults.nic.in 2020 10th result through SMS?
The official website may work slow due to the high traffic. Therefore, students can also check their UK Board Class 10th result 2020 via SMS. Check the quick steps to check the result through SMS below.
- Type UK10<space>ROLLNUMBER
- Send it to 56263.
- UBSE 10th result 2020 will be sent to the respective mobile number.
List of UK Board 10th result 2020 Websites
Last Year’s Statistics
In the previous year, around 149950 students appeared in the UK Board 10th examination. The overall pass percentage came out to be 76.43 per cent. The pass percentage of girls was 82.47 per cent and that of boys was recorded at 70.6 per cent.
Also, read 10th, 12th Board Result 2020 Live Updates
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org