Press Trust of India|Oct 24, 2021
UKSSSC Recruitment 2020; Apply for 158 Stenographer Posts
NEW DELHI - The Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has released an online notification. This notification is related to the UKSSSC recruitment 2020. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply from July 31, 2020, while the last date to apply will be September 14. The pay scale for shortlisted candidates will be 35400-112400 (Level 6). Check all important details related to the UKSSSC Recruitment 2020.
UKSSSC Recruitment 2020 Dates
- UKSSSC Notification 2020 released on July 27, 2020
- Applications start on July 31, 2020
- Last date to apply September 14, 2020
- Written exam date is December 2020
UKSSSC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy
There have been a total of 158 Stenographers/Personal Assistants.
UKSSSC Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- The age limit of candidates must be from 18 years to 42 years.
- The academic qualification of candidates must be intermediate along with typing and shorthand knowledge.
UKSSSC Recruitment 2020 - How to apply?
- Visit uksssconline.in (The link has been activated)
- Go to the OTR (One-time Registration Profile) section.
- Use a valid email ID and phone number to generate the user ID.
- Use the User ID to fill the form and enter all the details carefully.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature along with the thumb impression in the given format.
UKSSSC Recruitment 2020 Application Fee
- For General/ Uttarakhand OBC: Rs. 300/-
- For Uttarakhand SC/ ST & PwD: Rs. 150/-
Click here to download the UKSSSC Notification PDF.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org