Atul Krishna|Nov 11, 2023
University of Hyderabad Admissions 2023: Registration open for integrated PG courses through CUET
UoH Admissions 2023: The last date to register for the programmes is July 30. Check programmes offered, application fee.
NEW DELHI: The University of Hyderabad has commenced the registration for admission to the five-year integrated postgraduate programmes through the Common University Entrance Test (CUET) UG 2023. Eligible candidates can apply online on the of the university, uohyd.ac.in. The last date to register is July 30.
Candidates belonging to the general category will have to pay Rs 600 as an application fee and those belonging to the Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) category are required to pay Rs 550. The application fee for the candidates belonging to the Other Backward Classes - Non Creamy Layer (OBC - NCL) is Rs 400 whereas Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) will have to pay Rs 275.
How to register for University of Hyderabad admissions 2023?
- Visit the official website, uohyd.ac.in
- On the homepage, click on the link ‘admissions open’
- Now click on on ‘CUET UG 2023 notification, online application’
- Candidates will be redirected to another page
- Now, read the instructions and click on ‘online application for admission counselling’
- Login with credentials and fill the application form
- Upload the documents and pay the fee
- Download the confirmation page for future use
University of Hyderabad Course Admissions 2023: Programmes offered
- 5-year Integrated MSc (Mathematical Sciences)
- 5-year Integrated MSc (Physics)
- 5-year Integrated MSc (Chemical Science)
- 5- year Integrated MSc (Biology)
- 5-year Integrated MSc (Applied Geology)
- 6-year Integrated M Optom (Optometry)
- 5-year Integrated MSc (Health Psychology)
- 5-year Integrated MA (Telugu)
- 5-year Integrated MA (Hindi)
- 5-year Integrated MA (Language Sciences)
- 5-year Integrated MA (Urdu)
- 5-year Integrated MA (Economics)
- 5-year Integrated MA (History)
- 5-year Integrated MA (Political Science)
- 5-year Integrated MA (Sociology)
- 5-year Integrated MA (Anthropology)
The university informed that candidates need to make only one payment for the programmes belonging to a cluster, however, the merit list will be prepared separately for each programme.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.