Richa Kapoor|Oct 22, 2021
UPPSC Recruitment 2020; Apply for 28 Regional Inspector (Technical) Vacancies
NEW DELHI - The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released an online recruitment notification. As per the UPPSC Recruitment 2020, there are a total of 28 vacancies to be filled for the post of Regional Inspector (Technical). Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria of UPPSC Recruitment 2020 can apply for these posts till November 28, 2020. Shortlisted candidates will get a salary of Rs. 44900-142400. Check all details related to the UPPSC Recruitment 2020 here.
UPPSC Recruitment 2020 Dates
- The online applications have started from November 03, 2020
- The last date to apply is November 28, 2020
UPPSC Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
There are a total of 28 vacancies that are released under the Regional Inspector (Technical).
UPPSC Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The academic qualification required to apply for Regional Inspector (Technical) is 10+2 from UP, Diploma/Equivalent degree Automobile/Mechanical Engineering along with 1-year work experience, a driving license and knowledge of Hindi Language written in Devanagri script. Candidates age limit must be 21 years to 40 years as on 01 July 2020.
UPPSC Recruitment 2020 How to apply?
- Click on this link here
- Click on "Apply" and fill up all the details wherever asked.
- Click on submit before cross-checking all the details
- Pay the application fee in online mode
UPPSC Recruitment 2020 Application Fee
- UR/OBC/EWS - Rs. 200/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- = Rs. 225/-
- SC/ST - Exam fee Rs. 80/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- = Rs. 105/-
- Handicapped - Exam fee NIL + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- = Rs. 25/-
- Ex-Service Man - Exam fee Rs. 80/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- = Rs. 105/-
Click here to download the official UPPSC notification 2020.