Ujjwal Kirti|Oct 13, 2021
UPSC CAPF 2019 Interview Schedule Release; Check Dates and Guidelines
NEW DELHI - The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the Personality Test/ Interview dates for UPSC CAPF 2019. A total of 589 candidates have been shortlisted to appear for the Interview round. The UPSC CAPF interview date 2019-20 is November 02 to 12, 2020. It will be conducted at UPSC, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi-110069 from November 02, 2020. The schedule for remaining candidates will be uploaded on the UPSC website, the e-summon letter of medically fit candidates/ review medically fit candidates for Interview will be shared on the website at October 12, 2020. While appearing for the interview aspirants will have to download the e-summon letter along with enclosures and take its printout.
Documents to be carried during the UPSC CAPF 2019 Interview
- E-Summon Letter (Compulsory)
- 2 Recent Photograph (Compulsory)
- Original along with a photocopy of Aadhaar Card (Compulsory)
- Original along with a photocopy of Date of Birth Proof
- Original along with a photocopy of Academic Qualification
- Original along with a photocopy of Caste/Community Certificate (If applicable)
- Original along with a photocopy of Original Voter Identity Card (In case Aadhar Card is not there)
- Original along with a photocopy of Original Driving License (In case Aadhar Card is not there)
- Original along with a photocopy of Original Passport (In case Aadhar Card is not there)
As a one time measure, UPSC will reimburse candidates with the lowest economy class ‘ to and fro’ airfare to the candidates for attending the PTs.
Candidates will have to follow the below-mentioned COVID-19 related instructions during the UPSC CAPF 2019 Interview
- Maintain social distancing norms and personal hygiene.
- Wash/Sanitize hands ar regular intervals
- Wear face mask all the time while at UPSC premises
- In case candidate is COVID-19 positive, they will have to inform UPSC at email@example.com
Click here to download the UPSC CAPF 2019 interview schedule.