Vagisha Kaushik|Oct 13, 2021
UPSC Civil Services 2020 Exam Day Coronavirus Guideline; Check Here
NEW DELHI- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is going to conduct the UPSC Civil Services Prelims 2020 exam on October 4. The commission issued new exam day guidelines for UPSC 2020 exam due to the Coronavirus pandemic across the world. The new UPSC Prelims 2020 guidelines are mentioned in the UPSC IAS 2020 admit card.
DMRC also tweeted from their official twitter account that they will be running Delhi Metro from 6 am on October 04, 2020, for UPSC candidates.
Public Service Announcement— Delhi Metro Rail Corporation I कृपया मास्क पहनें😷 (@OfficialDMRC) October 3, 2020
To facilitate students for the UPSC examinations, Delhi Metro services will begin at 6 AM from terminal stations of all lines on 4th October.
UPSC Exam Timing 2020
Candidates do note that entry into the exam centre will be closed 10 minutes before the commencement of the UPSC prelims 2020 i.e. 9:20 am for the morning shift and 2:20 pm for the afternoon shift. Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination venue after the closure of the entry.
UPSC Prelims 2020 Exam Day Guidelines COVID-19
- Candidates need to wear a face mask or shield during the UPSC prelims 2020 and remove it only for verification purpose if asked
- They must carry their own hand sanitizer to the exam centre in a transparent bottle
- No drinking water will be provided by the authorities, so candidates need to carry their own drinking water that too in a transparent bottle
- Candidates have to follow all the social distancing guidelines too as issued by the Government of India
UPSC Civil Services 2020 General Instructions for Candidates
- Candidates need to carry the UPSC CSE admit card or else they won’t be allowed to appear for the UPSC IAS 2020 exam
- Candidates should carry a black ballpoint pen on the exam day
- They need a carry an original valid photo ID card to the exam centre on the UPSC IAS exam day
- No electronic devices like a digital watch, mobile, headphones, etc. are allowed inside the examination centre
- Candidates won’t be allowed to leave the examination centre before the stipulated time is over
UPSC 2020 Selection Process
UPSC Civil Services Examination 2020 is a three-stage selection process - prelims, mains and interview. Candidates qualifying all these stages will be recruited to Group A and B services in various departments of the Government of India.