UPTET 2018 Official Answer Key expected today; result to be out by December 8

UPTET 2018 Official Answer Key expected today; result to be out by December 8
Gitumoni Baruah | Nov 20, 2018 - 1:09 p.m. IST
Share Via

New Delhi, November 20: Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) is expected to release the official answer key of Uttar Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test (UPTET) 2018 on November 20. As per a report by liveHindustan.com, candidates can challenge the answer key by November 23 (6 pm). The answer key of UP TET will be released for the exam conducted on November 18 in pen and paper based mode for two papers -I and II.

Recommended: Download UPTET previous year question papers along with answers. Click Here. 

To enable the candidates to challenge the answer key, the exam authority has given an email ID - helpline@gmail.com. Candidates will have to just send an email at the given ID mentioning details such as the exam name, level of the exam, question booklet series, question number, and explanation for the objection in the mail. The examination authority will analyse the objections and will finalize the revised answer keys till November 29, reflects the report. The final UPTET 2018 answer key will be published on the website upbasiceduboard.gov.in. on November 30.

Apart from the date of the answer key availability, the liveHindustan.com also quoted Dr. Prabhat Kumar, Additional Chief Secretary, Department of Basic Education, who told that about 95% of the registered candidates appeared for the test. The report further reflects that UPTET written test result will be announced by December 8.

After the declaration of UPTET result, qualified candidates will be given UPTET eligibility certificate. The UPTET eligibility certificate will be valid for 5 years and candidates can apply for the teaching posts in schools of Uttar Pradesh.

UPTET 2018 exam was conducted for two papers. Paper I was conducted for candidates who have applied for primary classes (I to V) and Paper II was held for candidates who have applied for upper primary classes (VI to VIII).

 

This year as many as 17,83,716 candidates have registered for the exam, out of which, 95% candidates took the entrance exam. The remaining 5 percent translates to 89185. This means that around 16,94,530 candidates finally appeared for the examination.


Follow us for the latest education news on colleges and universities, admission, courses, exams, schools, research, NEP and education policies and more..

To get in touch, write to us at news@careers360.com.

Know More About
Download Exam Brochure
Back to top