ACET Exam 2019 to be held on June 15; Check exam day tips
NEW DELHI, JUNE 14- The Institute of Actuaries of India will conduct Actuarial Common Entrance Test (ACET) for June session on June 15, 2019. ACET will be conducted in 24 exam centres in India in a single day with one slot. It is a 3 hour, 100 marks online exam having 70 multiple choice questions. The exam is considered one of the most difficult and can be explained by the passing rate which lies between 20-40 % for the past years.
Syllabus of ACET Examination
The ACET 2019 exam syllabus will include questions from the following:
Tips for exam
Following are some of the important tips to follow while attempting the ACET 2019 examination:
- Don’t panic and keep calm. This reduces the chance of mistakes.
- Wisely devote the initial time of exam in reading and understanding the questions
- Divide the three hours of exam wisely
- First deal with the problems you know the best, this boosts confidence during the exam
- In case of partial credits provided, make sure to write down the correct formula in the beginning, even if the answer seems to end up wrongly
- Keep a track of time as it passes with the blink of an eye.