Himanshu Shekhar|May 13, 2022
AP ICET counselling 2021: Registration dates revised; Now from December 13
AP ICET 2021 counselling: APSCHE has revised counselling dates and seat allotment result dates to December 13 and 19, respectively.
NEW DELHI: The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) has revised the Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP ICET) counselling dates 2021 due to unavoidable reasons. According to the website, the web options selection can be done from December 13 to 15 while earlier it could be accessed from December 7.
ICET seat allotment result date has also been revised to December 19 while earlier the result was supposed to be declared on December 13.
Candidates can check the official website icet-sche.aptonline.in to get more information.
AP ICET 2021 Counselling: Steps
- Candidates have to follow the below steps in order to participate in the web-based AP ICET counselling:
- Visit the official website, apicet.nic.in
- Candidates are allowed to attend the Andhra Pradesh ICET 2021 counselling on the basis of their rank in the merit list.
- Select the college/ stream according to the ranks and verify the documents online.
- After the verification process, candidates need to pay the AP ICET 2021 counselling fee and get the receipt.
- The registration numbers (user Id) and password will be provided to the candidates for taking part in web counselling of AP ICET 2021.
- Candidates will receive the allotment letter through SMS or email on their registered email ID and mobile number.
- With the allotment letter, candidates have to report the allotted college for admission on due date and time while carrying the original documents.
AP ICET 2021 was held in offline mode on September 17 and 18, 2021 across 14 districts of Andhra Pradesh. AP ICET is conducted by Sri Venkateswara University on behalf of the APSCHE. The AP ICET 2021 counselling will be conducted over multiple rounds. After the second or third round of counselling, the next rounds will depend on the number of vacant seats.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.