Vagisha Kaushik|Nov 23, 2023
AP ICET counselling dates 2023 soon at icet-sche.aptonline.in; process, rounds
AP ICET counselling 2023 will include registration, document verification, exercising of options, seat allotment etc.
NEW DELHI: The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) will soon announce the Integrated Common Entrance Test, AP ICET counselling dates 2023 for admission to MBA programmes in the state management colleges. The counselling schedule will be released on the official website, icet-sche.aptonline.in.
Candidates who have qualified AP ICET 2023 will be eligible to apply for the counselling process. AP ICET results 2023 were declared on June 25. A total of 44,343 candidates appeared in the entrance test. Boys secured the top 9 places in the exam.
AP ICET 2023 counselling will be conducted in several rounds. Applicants will have to register and pay the processing fee in order to participate in the counselling process. APSCHE will also announce the AP ICET counselling dates 2023 rank-wise for document verification along with a list of help centres where document verification will be done. The document verification is mandatory for all candidates.
Last year, the registration fee for candidates belonging to the general and Other Backward Classes (OBC) categories was Rs 1,200 whereas Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST) candidates were asked to pay Rs 600.
AP ICET Counselling 2023: Process
- Issuance of notification for AP ICET counselling 2023: APSCHE will release an official notification on the website including registration, document verification details.
- Document verification: Candidates will be called for the document verification as per the given slot.
- Exercising of options: Candidates eligible through document verification will be provided an opportunity to fill their choices of courses and colleges for admissions through a form.
- Option modification and freezing: For those candidates who wish to modify their college preference.
- Seat allotment: On the basis of exercised options, merit list and candidate category, seat allotment result will be published.
- Payment of fees and reporting at institutes: Candidates will have to report to the allotted institutes within the given time frame and pay the admission fee.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.