Anu Parthiban|Nov 21, 2023
AP SSC Class 10 model paper 2024 out at bse.ap.gov.in; know marking scheme
Students appearing in the AP SSC Board exam 2024 will be able to download the subject-wise AP SSC model paper from the official website, bse.ap.gov.in.
NEW DELHI: The Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh (BSEAP) has uploaded the AP secondary school certificate (AP SSC) Class 10 model question paper along with blueprints and weightage for the academic year 2024. Students who are going to appear in the AP SSC Board exam 2024 will be able to download the subject-wise AP SSC model paper from the official website, bse.ap.gov.in.
The Andhra Pradesh Board has announced that there will be no weightage for internal marks for Class 10 exam. SSC board examinations will be conducted for 100 marks for six subjects each - first language, second language, third language, mathematics, general science and social studies.
In the first language, composite paper 1 is for 70 marks and paper 2 is for 30 marks. The board informed earlier that the Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE) pattern was being followed for the academic year 2022-23 with the six papers.
First Language (Telugu/ Hindi/Kannada/ Odiya/ Tamil/ Urdu)
Second Language (Telugu/ Hindi/ English)
Third Language (English)
Composite Course First Language Paper-I (Telugu (03T)/ Urdu(03U))
Composite Course First Language Paper-II (Sanskrit (04S)/ Hindi(08H)/
Arabic (05)/ Persian (06))
How to download AP SSC model paper 2024
Students can follow the steps given below to download the AP SSC model question paper and weightage.
- Visit the AP SSC Class 10 official website, bse.ap.gov.in.
- Under the quick links, click on the “SSC Public Examination 2024 Model Question Papers , Blue Prints and Weightage Tables” link.
- The page will redirect users to the SSC subject-wise model question paper page.
- The table displays subject-wise Class 10 model question paper PDF.
- Click on each subject to download the model paper PDF.
- Open the PDF to view the question paper and scroll down for weightage.
- Save the model paper for future reference.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.