Ayushi Bisht|Nov 26, 2023
AYUSH NEET UG 2023 round 2 counselling registration begins; apply by September 24
AYUSH NEET UG choice filling facility will begin from September 21 and will conclude on September 24. List of participating central universities here.
NEW DELHI: Ayush Admissions Central Counselling Committee (AACCC) has started the AYUSH NEET UG round 2 counselling registration. Candidates who wish to study ayurveda, siddha, unani, homoeopathy courses in government, central universities or deemed to be universities will have to register at the official website, aaccc.gov.in.
The last date to register for AYUSH NEET UG round 2 counselling 2023 is September 24 up to 2 PM. All candidates who qualified the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET UG 2023) will be eligible to participate. There will be a total of four rounds of counselling for 15% All India Quota (AIQ) seats.
Candidates will have to enter a valid e-mail address and mobile number for registration on the AACCC UG portal, aaccc.gov.in.
AYUSH NEET UG round 2 schedule 2023
Candidates can check the complete schedule of AYUSH NEET UG round 2 counselling.
AYUSH NEET UG 2nd round
September 20 to 24 up to 2 PM
Registration fee payment last date
September 24 till 5 PM
Choice filling and locking
September 21 to 24
Processing of seat allotment
September 25 to 26
Seat allotment result
Reporting to the allotted college
September 28 to October 5
AYUSH NEET UG 2023: Central universities
List of central universities admitting students to AYUSH courses through AYUSH NEET counselling.
- Faculty of Ayurveda Institute of Medical Science, Banaras Hindu University
- National Institute of Ayurveda, Deemed to be University, Jaipur
- North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda and Homeopathy- Homoeopathy, Meghalaya
- National Institute of Homoeopathy, Kolkata
- Ajmal Khan Tibbiya College, AMU, Aligarh
- Institute of Teaching and Research in Ayurveda, Jamnagar, Gujarat
- All India Institute of Ayurveda, North Goa
- National Institute of Siddha, Chennai.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.