Alivia Mukherjee|Nov 16, 2023
BHU extends application deadline for UG course in veterinary science, animal husbandry till January 2
BHU has extended the application deadline for BVSc and AH programme till January 2, 2023. Candidates can register at bhuonline.in.
NEW DELHI: Banaras Hindu University (BHU) has announced extension in deadline for filling application form for admission in bachelor's in veterinary science (BVSc) and animal husbandry (AH) programmes. Interested candidates can register at BHU's registration portal- bhuonline.in.
The ST, SC, PC candidates are required to pay Rs 450 as application fee while general candidates must pay Rs 900 via online modes such as credit and debit card through the BHU admission portal. The applications were scheduled to close yesterday, December 26, 2022.
BHU BVSc and AH programme minimum eligibility requirement
The candidate must have passes higher education (10+2) form recognised boards with a minimum of 50% in aggregate and must have passed all subjects- biology (zoology and botany), physics, chemistry and English. The age of the candidate must not be below 17 years or above 25 years as of December 31, 2022.
According to the information bulletin, The BVSc and AH course at BHU will be held at Rajiv Gandhi South Campus (RGSC) with regular fee Rs 56,089 in the 1st professional year and Rs 50,314 for for the rest of the programme. The tentative hostel fee for 1st year Rs 7,500 in the first year and Rs 2,310 from 2nd year onwards.
BHU BVSc and AH online application process
- The candidate is first required to visit the BHU registration portal- bhuonline.in.
- Then, click on the link for the admission in BVSc and AH programme.
- The candidate will be taken to the registration page to sign up.
- Complete sign up process with required details such as email id, name, date of birth, parents name, etc.
- After this, fill details pertaining to your academic background and select course.
- Next, upload required documents such as a passport size picture and signature.
- The candidate is required to select the test mode, if applicable.
- Finally make the payment of the application fee as mentioned above via online modes and save application and receipt for future use.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.