Shamshad Ali|Oct 23, 2021
BIEAP releases intermediate recounting and re-verification application form
NEW DELHI: Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP) has released the application forms for rechecking and re-verification of the result. Students can apply for the same in online mode.
Recounting includes the recounting of marks once again and ensure that the marks are awarded in the marksheet correctly.
Re-verification includes the revaluation of answer scripts and a scanned copy of evaluated answer script will be provided to the student.
Application procedure and dates
The last date to submit an application is June 22, 2020. The application procedure is given below:
- Students need to visit bie.ap.gov.in and click on the ‘Student’ menu bar.
- Now, click on ‘Recounting of marks’ or ‘Reverification of valued answered scripts’.
- Then, enter hall ticket number, date of birth and email-id.
- Click on the ‘Get Data’ button.
- Now, choose the submit and submit it.
- Pay the requisite fees and submit the final application.
- Note down the application number for future reference.
- Recounting of marks: Rs. 260 per subject
- Reverification of valued answer scripts: Rs. 1300 per paper
Check Board results 2020 updates now.
- Students can apply for his/her own answer script only.
- No student is allowed to apply for obtaining a scanned copy of answer scripts of another student.
- The application fee is not refundable.
- The result after recounting and re-verification of answer scripts will be released on the official website.
On May 13, 2020, the board announced AP inter results 2020. Students can check their result now by clicking on the given link.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.