BITSAT 2019 Exam starts tomorrow, Check tips to improve your score
BITSAT Sample Paper
Download Free Sample Paper for BITSAT
New Delhi, May 15: Birla Institute of Technology, Pilani will conduct the BITSAT 2019 exam starting May 16 till May 26. The BITSAT 2019 exam will be conducted in complete online mode(CBT) across 50 test centres in India and abroad. Students who have filled the BITSAT 2019 application form and booked their slot could appear in the exam. Students must carry the BITSAT 2019 admit card and a photo ID proof along with them in order to appear in the exam. Students must note that they will not be allowed to appear in exam without proper admit card.
The BITSAT 2019 will also be conducted on May 27 at select test cities and centre to facilitate students whose exam date were clashing with some other exams. All such candidates were allowed to make a request in online mode for change in test date and centre from May 10 till May 13 up to 5:00 PM. Hall ticket for all such candidates is available from May 15.
The BITSAT 2019 question paper will contain a total of 150 questions divided into 4 sections from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English Proficiency and Logical Reasoning. All the questions will have multiple choice answers (MCQ) and the total duration of exam will be 3 hours.
The students who qualify BITSAT 2019 exam becomes eligible to take admission in UG courses in Birla Institute of Technology and Science at Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad campus. Admission at all the three campuses will be offered on the basis candidates performance in BITSAT 2019. BIT also offers admission on the basis of candidates' performance in class 12 exam. Students who want to apply for admission through their class 12 marks can apply from May 16 to June 18. Students who are seeking admission through BITSAT 2019 would be admitted on the basis of their performance in the exam. The admit list and wait list of BITSAT will be released on June 20.
Students who would be appearing in exam tomorrow can find below some useful tips to score well in exam
- The day before the exam should be spent without any worries about the future instances of result.
- Revision is a must, revise all the topics which you have studied during your entire course of preparation.
- Make a small note of all the important formulas and topics to keep them revising on the go.
- Don’t stress yourself with any kind of negative thoughts
- Make a strategy about how you would be attempting the exam, like any question which takes so much time can be skipped to minimize time wastage.
- No questions should be attempted on wild guess because every incorrect answer will bring you negative mark.