CBSE 12th Result 2022 Declared: 92.71% students pass; 6.66-point dip in pass percentage

CBSE 12th results 2022 is now available at cbseresults.nic.in, digilocker, UMANG app. Girls outperformed boys in CBSE Class 12 result by 3.29%.

CBSE 12th Result 2022 Declared: 92.71% students pass; 6.66-point dip in pass percentage CBSE Class 12th result 2022 announced (Representative image)
Anu Parthiban | Jul 22, 2022 - 10:39 a.m. IST
Share Via

NEW DELHI: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has declared the CBSE Class 12 result 2022 today at 10 AM on digilocker, UMANG App and on the CBSE official website, cbseresults.nic.in. The Board will also be announcing the CBSE Class 10th result 2022 at 2 PM today, as per various media reports.
CBSE 12th Result 2022: Direct Link

RecommendedUnlock Your Free JEE/NEET Preparation Dashboard. Join Now!
Recommended: CBSE 12th Sample papers. Free Download
Don't Miss: CBSE Toppers' Preparation Tips to Score 99+ in Boards, Check Now

CBSE 12th Result (Declared) 2022 Live: CBSE Class 12 term 2 result at digilocker, websites, download link

This year, the overall pass percentage of CBSE 12th students stands at 92.71%. The CBSE Class 12 results 2022 saw a dip in overall pass percentage compared to last year by 6.66%. The previous year, the Class 12 board recorded an overall pass percent of 99.37%.

As per the CBSE 12th results 2022, the pass percentage of girls is 94.54% while boys recorded 91.25%. Girls outperformed boys in CBSE Class 12 result by 3.29%.

A total of 33,432 students have secured 95% and above in CBSE Class 12 exams 2022, while 1,34,797 students have scored 90% and above. 67,743 students have been placed in compartment, as per the CBSE results 2022.

The CBSE Board has also informed that 30% weightage was given to CBSE Class 12 term 1 exams and 70% weightage to term 2. Trivandrum has recorded the highest pass percentage at 98.83%, as per the region-wise CBSE 12th result 2022. On the other hand, Prayagraj saw the lowest pass percentage of 83.71%.

CBSE Class 12 Result 2022: How to check on DigiLocker

CBSE 12th result is now available on the official website - cbse.gov.in, cbseresults.nic.in - and digilocker, UMANG app, Pariksha Sangam.

  • Visit the official website, digilocker.gov.in.
  • On the homepage, click on the 'CBSE 12th result 2022' link.
  • Click on it and enter the required information.
  • Click on submit button
  • The CBSE Class 12 marksheet 2022 will be displayed on the screen.

CBSE 12th result 2022: How to download from CBSE website

  • Visit the CBSE Board result official website - cbseresults.nic.in.
  • Click on the ‘CBSE Class 12 Results 2022’ link.
  • Enter board roll number, date of birth, and school number.
  • Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
  • The online CBSE Class 12th result 2022 will be displayed.
  • Download and keep it safe for future use.

Follow us for the latest education news on colleges and universities, admission, courses, exams, schools, research, NEP and education policies and more..

To get in touch, write to us at news@careers360.com.

Know More About
Download Exam Brochure
Back to top