Team Careers360|Dec 2, 2021
- CEE Kerala released KEAM 2019 application form, Exam to be held on April 22 and 23
CEE Kerala released KEAM 2019 application form, Exam to be held on April 22 and 23
New Delhi, February 3: The commissioner for examinations in Kerala has released application form for KEAM 2019 for the academic session 2019-20. Students who wish to take admission in UG engineering courses in Kerala has to appear and pass the KEAM entrance test. Students can fill the KEAM 2019 online application form available from February 3 to 28.
The KEAM 2019 entrance examination will be held on April 22 and 23. The Kerala engineering, agriculture medicine entrance examination, popularly known as KEAM is conducted every year by CEE for imparting admissions in UG and PG courses in engineering, agriculture and medicine offered by various institutes situated in Kerala.Students can find the detailed step by step guide to fill the KEAM 2019 application form
- Step-1 Student registration and password set up
- Step-2 Filling of application form
- Step-3 Payment of application fee
- Step-4 Uploading image, signature and left hand thumb impression
- Step-5 Print the submitted application form
To fill the application form of KEAM 2019- Click here
Result of KEAM 2019 will be declared on or before May 25. Seats will be offered in all the participating institutes through a online centralized admission process in the order of merit based on the performance of candidate in KEAM 2019.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.