Apoorva Singh|Oct 20, 2021
CGBSE 12th Result 2020 Live Updates; Check Chhattisgarh Board Class 12 Result @cgbse.nic.in
NEW DELHI: CGBSE has declared the Class 12 CG Board result 2020 today at 11 am. CGBSE 12th result 2020 was announced in a press conference by education minister Prem Sai Singh.
ADMISSIONS UPDATE: XII Board exams over? EXPLORE these top colleges accepting APPLICATIONS. Click Here.
Now, students can check cgbse.nic.in 12th result 2020 in online mode using the links given below. They can visit the official website, cgbse.nic.in and results.cg.nic.in to check CGBSE result 2020 Class 12. They need to enter roll number to view Class 12 CGBSE result 2020.
Check CG Board 12th result 2020 now.
CGBSE 12th Result 2020 Live Updates
At 11:46 am - Steps to check CG Board Class 12 result 2020
- First of all, go to the official website cgbse.nic.in or results.cg.nic.in.
- Find and tap the link that says ‘Higher Secondary Result 2020’ and it will open cgbse.nic.in 12th result 2020 window.
- Enter student’s roll number in the first field and then fill the captcha code as shown.
- Now, tap the button which says ‘Submit’.
- CGBSE 12th result 2020 will be shown on the screen.
The online cgbse.nic.in 12th result 2020 will look like as shown below
At 11:38 am - Click here to know about CGBSE 12th revaluation, supplementary exam application process.
At 11:30 am - CGBSE Class 12 toppers 2020
- Rank 1 - Tikesh Vaishnav who scored 97.80% marks.
- Rank 2 - Shreya Agarwal who scored 97% marks.
- Rank 3 - Tanu Yadav who scored 96.60% marks.
At 11:15 am - Overall pass percentage
- 73.62% for Class 10
- 78.59%. for Class 12
At 11 am - The result has been declared.
Check UP Board result 2020 updates for Class 10 and 12.
At 10:58 am - The official website of cgbse 12th result 2020 has been reached due to heavy traffic. So check the result through SMS
Know how to check CGBSE Result Class 12 2020 via SMS
- Open SMS application on the phone
- Type an SMS in the following format: CG12<Space>RollNumber.
- Now, send it to 56263 and CGBSE 12th result 2020 will be sent on the same number
Let us cite an example for more clarity on this:
- If a student's roll number is: 1235831289.
- Then, type: CG12 1235831289.
- Send it to 56263 and result will be reverted in a short time on the same number.
At 10:45 am - The result will be released in a webinar and after that cgbse.nic.in 12th result 2020 will be made available online through the official website.
At 10:30 am - 30 minutes are left in the result announcement. After result checking, if any student thinks he/she may have more marks can apply for revaluation of CGBSE 12th result 2020.
At 9:15 am - About CGBSE 12th Board Exams
Chhattisgarh Board Of Secondary Education conducts class 12 exams in the state which is also called as CGBSE Higher Secondary Examinations. These exams are held every year in the month of March and result for the same is declared in May.
But this year, CG Board 12th result 2020 has been delayed due to ongoing Covid-19 pandemic and nation-wide lockdown. These two things made the evaluation process slow which lead to some delay in the announcement of CGBSE 12th result 2020.
At 8 am - CGBSE 12th Result 2020 Website List
CG Board Class 12 result 2020 window will look like as shown below:
At 7:45 am - CGBSE 12th result 2020 latest news
The result will be announced in online mode for the exams March 2 to 18, 2020. Pending exams were cancelled by the board and marks for these subjects will be awarded based on internal marks.
The evaluation work of Class 12 answer scripts was completed on May 26, 2020. Students should keep their roll numbers ready to view their cgbse.nic.in 12th result 2020 quickly. Get board result updates now.
At 7:30 am - Meaning of abbreviations mentioned in CGBSE 12th result 2020
- RWL -- The result will be declared later, separately for the student.
- SUPPL -- Supplementary in that subject
- SUPTH -- Supplementary in theory
- SUPPR -- Supplementary in practical
- SUPTP -- Supplementary in theory and practical
- GRACE -- Grace marks awarded
- FAIL -- Failed
- FLDTH -- Failed in theory
- FLDPR -- Failed in practical
- FLDTP -- Failed in theory and practical
Last year result analysis
In 2019, CGBSE result of Class 12 was declared on May 10. A total of 2,59,944 students appeared for the exams. Out of total, 78.45% students passed the exams successfully.
Last year, girls outperformed boys with a pass percentage of 77.7, while that for boys was 68.25. Yogendra Verma emerged as CGBSE Class 12 topper with 97.4% marks followed by Devendra Sahu who scored 97.2% marks.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.